- I am a Ph.D. student at the Department of Geography, Texas A&M University, TX, USA, supervised by Dr. Anthony M. Filippi.
- My research area is in RS image processing and understanding and geospatial artificial intelligence (GeoAI), and more specifically in machine learning and deep learning algorithm developments and applications on UAV-based and satellite-based RS imagery processing and GIS big data analysis.
- I received my M.S. and B.S. degrees from the Faculty of Information Engineering, China University of Geosciences, in 2016 and 2013, respectively.
- 03/2020: One conference papar got accepted to the IGARSS 2020.
- 03/2020: One paper got accepted to the Transactions in GIS (TGIS).
- 07/2019: I was awarded the M.T. Halbouty '30/AAPG Foundation Endowed Fellowship presented by the College of Geosciences, TAMU.
- 05/2019: I was awarded the Graduate Student Excellence in Research Award presented by the Department of Geography, TAMU.
- 05/2019: I was selected to participate the in the AAG-UCGIS Summer School 2019 on Reproducible Problem Solving with CyberGIS and Geospatial Data Science.
- 04/2019: I received two travel funds (Local Organizing Committee of ICC 2019 and U.S. National Committee) for the ICC 2019.
- 03/2019: Two papers got accepted to the Transactions in GIS (TGIS).
- 02/2019: One abstract got accepted to the ICC 2019.
- 01/2019: One paper got accepted to the Remote Sensing.